Keep Me Foreva Medical Disclaimer
At Keep Me Foreva, I aim to provide gentle, natural, and non-irritating products. However, please read the following disclaimer:
- Content on my website is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered medical advice in any capacity. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, but it is noted that for the ingredients that I use, I have researched what it is said to be used for (again, not medical advice.
- One should consider the concept of pseudoscience when looking at the intention of my products and any other products on the internet that are not medical products.
- Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff, and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care.
- Keep Me Foreva is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read my labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or
- My products contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruits. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully.
- Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition.
- Products and advice by Keep Me Foreva make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
- In the case of pregnancy , nursing or illness , or if taking medications , please consult with your health care professional.
- I carry products for internal use and external use (see instructions as indicated when you purchase a product).
- I proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of products, therapies,and self help modalities, that we think best. I encourage customers to learn and include natural resources for achieving and maintaining optimum health, beauty and well being.
- Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration.
Crystal Healing Medical Disclaimer
The healing crystal meanings and other types of energy work are for emotional & spiritual support only and are not prescriptions, cures, health care information or a substitute for traditional medical treatments.
If either you, or someone you know, has a serious health issue, you or they should consult their own doctor and/or other appropriate professional medical practitioner.
In addition to the above statement, Keep Me Foreva would also like to point out that when we talk about, discuss online and in person or hand out literature relating to the healing properties of crystals and stones, we are communicating to you our own personal beliefs and experiences and the results of our own extensive research.
Just because a crystal or stone is alleged to have one or more healing properties, either physical, mental, emotional or spiritual, it does not mean that you, personally, will definitely experience, or benefit from, any such properties.
Any information you receive, whether orally, in written form or electronically, relating to crystals and stones purchased from Keep Me Foreva, should be received and understood in the above context.
For my part, I will consider that any purchases you make from Keep Me Foreva are made on the basis of your own freedom of choice.
The information on this website has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Keep Me Foreva cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented, and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always take full responsibility on their choices to satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended internal use or external application. Keep Me Foreva accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.